Isnin, Julai 11, 2011

tips..to speak in English very well!!!

'trial on writing an entry in English'..
We are taught English since childhood, starting in age of 5.. until now, English is very important for us. Some are good in writing, speaking and reading in English..but some are vice versa. One more things to remember, the one who can write in English, it is not guarantee that he or she can speak very well, and vice versa. See? I'm in the 1st category. I can write and reading (fair) but not too well in speaking. When someone starting to speak to me, I become nervous!! My tongue such locked! OMG.. What should I do?? Ok, don't panic quickly. Start to arrange my words, according to Malay language. Of course, I'm speaking broken English!

arghh!! kacau la macam ni..huhu.aku dah mula gerun, cemas..bila kena interview hari tu..hmm, hari2 akan datang pun mesti akan jadi macam tu..jadi, aku dengan rajinnya Google untuk cari 'tips to improve the way you speak English'

kepada yang serupa kelemahan macam aku ni, jom klik kat link di atas tu, ok!

~aku nak sangat2..ada yang tolong bantu aku..untuk masalah ni..plz~

Tiada ulasan: